Let's Craft and Create: Challenge # 127: Just Beachy and/or Red, White and Blue

Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #127 JUST BEACHY&/or RED, WHITE & BLUE
Team 2's inspirational creations are now available to check out for Challenge 127.


Thanks to those who took part in our  last challenge...
#126 Girls, Girls, Girls


Remember this is another chance to win a fabulous prize,
simply enter your creations at the link provided at Lets Craft and Create. 

This month I have chosen a layout:
The view from the deck in Rarotonga. 

I did make a little bit of a mess when I started making the background but it was worth it. 
 Once done it was just a matter of embellishing
 I blinged the layout with glass glitter and beads


I hope you like it.  Can't wait to see what creations you make. 

Happy crafting
J





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop