Do-Al (l) Creatives challege for July

Challenge number 7 for DO-AL(l) Creatives,

Very exciting for such a new challenge blog

 Now just a friendly reminder that the challenge runs from 1st July to the end of the month. 

Theme for July :  Cool water (a small cooling / refreshment due)

Here is my creation:


Remember to check out the design teams creations for this month at Do-AL(l) Creatives 

My creation for this month was created using an image from our sponsors range

digital delights

now a couple more close ups of my card pack:

I used a transparency, which I embossed, as a base layer. 
I love the textured layers.  

 



I used the same image across the pack with different sentiments.
 Such a fantastic option to give me a selection of cards as required.

 Here are 3 but the pack in made up of 9 cards, should keep me going for a few months.

Can't wait to hear what you think and to also see your creations.

happy crafting.
J






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop