Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #119 Winter 

Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #119 Winter Thanks to those who took part in our  last challenge...
#118 Halloween/Autumn/Fall

Now team 2's inspirations are now availble to check out for Challenge 119
Here is my two pieces of inspiration.  I decided on two cards this challenge.

I must say that here in New Zealand winter is over, Spring is here and summer is on it way. So it was a challenge to do a winter themed card. 
I used the winter colour on one card and a near christmas type thank you card. 

for this card I used real feathers
 
Good old prima flowers and some misc embelishments from my stash  
 And I made an dinked a little tag

For this card I embossed the white card stock and embellished with pearl drops. 
 I used a Tim Holtz leave diefor the banner with a few gold metal leaves from my stash.
Hope you like them, and I look forward to see your work. 
Please leave a comment with your blog so I cam come visit.
Happy scrapping.
J


Comments

  1. Awesome creation!

    Please contact us per mail via contactform on our blog (Do-Al(l) - Kreatives) refeering the DT-Call!

    Thanks and hugs
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop