Lets scrap sketch challenge 10-15-16: Kowhai Park layout

Time for the second challenge for this month fro  'Lets Scrap Sketches'

The talented Mich has provided the sketch

and here is my take,  and rather than large photos I choose to cut one photo as a window frame and reduce the size.

The background is a mix of inks, stamps and stencilling. 
My new fav stencil is this feather one from Kaiser

I decided to go with some rustic kites as the embellishments for this layout,
foam taped on together some height.


The feather stencil is now my new favourite from Kaiser

 

 

I hope you like the layout.

Can't to see what you come up with.

Happy crafting
J


Comments

  1. Very clever layout Jonnece :) I like how you created a window frame with your photo and those kites are a great way to add more pattern to the layout. PS i can see why you're lovin' the feather stencil! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop