Lets Scrap Sketches 8-1-16 challenge

The first of the Lets Scrap August challenges. 
And this time an opportunity to scrap a layout of Arahi, the oldest of the McLachlan clan.
Here is the sketch from the talented Michelle.


and here is my take.
 Arahi loves bright colours so a winter yellow was a good choice for him. 
 
 And unlike some I like flowers on layout whether it is for a boy or a girl.
I love this photo of Gregor and Arahi.  

 

 

I used Bo Bunny papers and embellishments with prima letters and flowers.  I double matted each photo with stampin up cardstock.  

Hope you like the layout,  can't wait to see your take on the sketch.   

Happy crafting.
J






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop