Autumn escape 3 days to go

3,2,1,yep only 3 days to go.  This years Autumn escape starts this Friday on ANZAC day.

It is hard to actually explain how fantastic this event is but I have been waiting since last years AE. It is the only time that I spend more than 2 nights away from my boys and although hard to admit, it is great.  

This year I am heading to AE with two friends, staying at the wonderful Wairaki resort just out of Taupo, where the event is actually held and we are doing every class.  7 all up with 3 wonderful tutors, Nic Howard, Paula Cheney and Natalie May.  From the initial registration morning tea with fresh scones to the final gathering on the Sunday it is full on 
and worth ever cent.

I will blog my new memory catchers next week and I can pretty much guarantee that I will have some new techniques to play with as well.

I truly hope your weekend is going to be as exciting as mine.  Be well, be good

Jonnece

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop