Tag Journal instructions

I have had a couple of people ask for the instructions for the Tag Journal.  I will endeavour to provide them as soon as I can.  (Anyone here is Palmy just drop me a line or give me a buzz and we could get together) Unfortunately it was a project that I thought of the night before our scrap date and only made a couple of very basic notes as you can see. And the journal grew from there.


  
One question that I have been asked is how I secured the pages.  Hopefully the above photos help but basically I score a 12 x 6 piece of paper  every inch, folded and secure one side.  This gave me the spine on which I attached each envelope page. 
Here is a very quick example.
 
I hope this provides you with a little more insight to help you get started.  

cheers J


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for these further details! I think I might be able to attempt my own now...
    Thank you so, so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop