The School Holidays are over.

Yes, the boys are back at School tomorrow and life can get back to normal, well as normal as life gets with 3 boys and a busy household.  (I wouldn't have it any other way) And now that I have a little time to myself I can finally sit back and scrap for a couple hours. 

I couldn't resist the new monthly kit now available from the Secret Squirrel Papercraft shop and here is the result: - Layout designed by Steph Milne

I loved the Basic Grey - Out-of-print range so I purchased a couple of extra papers so I could made a double paper layout.  And here is the extra page. 
 
I cut the flowers and leaves from the Glidee paper to create the embellishment at the bottom of the layout.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop